Wednesday, 30 January 2013
The Monster has been resting for several months due to the (really rather trivial) problem mentioned in the previous post. I didn't want to start over with the new electronics, and had a frustrating time getting the things for the 2.3 board. Eventually, I got some old drivers (v 1.1!) from a fellow Googler (thanks, Tim!). Next Monday, I try running it!
Since my printer is currently in a good shape and simply printing useful things (and some less useful), I've thrown myself at another pr...
As I've been printing this and that, my Z offset has gradually increased to over 2mm. I have two remaining hypotheses for what causes th...
The new bed takes forever to warm up. Even after about 8 minutes it was not too warm to touch. Using hairspray on this did not lead to adhes...